glazier's point


  • A small spike or clip (such as a triangular bit stamped from sheet metal) used in glazing (window installation and repair) to affix the panes to the muntins, mullions, and frames, before glazier's putty is applied over it; traditionally or archetypically used by glaziers (although today likely to be used by renovation contractors or DIY renovators).

Modern English dictionary

Explore and search massive catalog of over 900,000 word meanings.

Word of the Day

Get a curated memorable word every day.

Challenge yourself

Level up your vocabulary by setting personal goals.

And much more

Try out Vedaist now.